Rocket Limo POLICY
Rocket Limo does not sell, rent or publish your personal and financial information to any outside third parties. We use the information complete to provide requested services and collect payment for services rendered in accordance with our rates, terms and policies.
Reservations made online are not guaranteed until you have received a Reservation Number by Email or Fax or Phone from Our Customer service representative. Online reservations may be submitted up to 4 hours prior to your requested pick-up time. To request reservation with less than 8 hours advance notice, please call our offices direct at (832) 293-8875 and speak to one of our reservation specialists. A valid credit card is required when booking a reservation.
Rocket Limo is not responsible for service delayed or not rendered due to weather conditions or to circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to weather, road conditions, breakdowns due to weather, traffic congestion, road closures, accidents, flight delays, weather delays, road closures, etc.
All of our vehicles are not Smoking vehicles.
- All rides are billed to the customer's credit card or corporate account numbers.
- All published rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate.
Cancellation and No Show Fees:
- Cancellation at least 2 days prior to your scheduled pick up no charge.
- For local trip before 24hrs to your scheduled pick up no charge.
- Any cancellation within 24 hours will be charge 100% plus 15%tip or gratuity.
- A 'no show' fee equal to the base fare price of the trip plus 15% gratuity plus applicable wait time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location.
- To avoid a 'no show' fee call 832-607-8495 if you cannot locate your vehicle.
- Round trips include up to four hours of wait time and must be completed within the same calendar day.
- Wait time over four hours will be charged at the prevailing Rocket Limo hourly rate.
- Rocket Limo shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Rocket Limo assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
- Cruise transfers are one-way non-stop transportation. Any stops during a transfer will add an additional charge. Pickup or drop off locations located outside the Greater Houston Metro area is subject to additional charges.
- Early or Late surcharge for arrivals after 10:00 p.m. & before 6:00 am will be applied.
Houston Intercontinental Airport (IAH) Arrival:
- Terminal A - B& C: The chauffer will be standing by the "Limousine" exit . He will be holding a sign with your name on it. If you have any problems finding your driver just give us a call (832) 293-8875.
- International Flights (Terminal E): After you exit the glass doors outside of the customs area, you will see several Chauffeurs with signs. Your Chauffeur will have a sign with your name on it.
Houston Hobby Airport (HOU) Arrival Procedure:
- Look for the "Ground Transportation" sign. All passengers are met at the Zone 11 that's where Limousines and town cars are parking.
- You'll see your chauffer holding a sign with your name on it.
Our chauffer will meet you outside the secure area.